The realty sector having seen promising growth in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon and Ghaziabad, is now rapidly and smoothly shifting its focus beyond NCR (National Capital Region) towards Yamuna Expressway. This zone is a favored destination for developers, property professionals and property investors as well as people looking for better, world-class amenities available in townships. Yamanu Expressway zone is tenfold bigger than Noida.
Its 165 km long stretch suits for residential, commercial and industrial zone. Though the zone is still in a transitional phase, but it provides unparallel growth in coming years; hence it lures investors and buyers for investments.
Factors Attributed for its Growth are:
- Smooth connectivity to Agra, via Delhi, Noida and Greater Noida.
- A gas based power plant is coming up, initiated by YEA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority) to cater to needs of residential projects, commerce zones and industrial set ups.
- State government has decided to transform rural belt into an urban zone. It will record a substantial urbanization.
- By 2031, urban population will be 35 lakhs. So according to master plan 20% area is set for residential projects, 7% for educational institutions, 28% for industrial units, 15% for transport and 5% for commercial zones and 21% for green belt.
- Prominent real estate players have already entered, in coalition with state government, to develop internationally standardized townships.
- To stop unplanned growth, sectors will be developed for this zone.
- Yamuna Power Corporation Ltd, a set up by government, will fulfill the power demand.
Disclaimer: The information available on this site is not guaranteed or warranted in terms of completeness, correctness, accuracy, and reliability.
Courtesy by :- wehomify.com via Yamuna Expressway: Favored Investment Zone.